Upcoming Physician Meeting
December 10, 2021
500 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, MA
AM SESSION #1: The Retina and Systemic Disease
- Moderator: Manju Subramanian, MD / PC Coordinator: Brian Kim, MD
- Guest of Honor: Sophie Bakri, MD (Mayo Clinic; Rochester, MN)
- Improve ability to diagnose medical retina diseases
- Improve the ability to appropriately refer complex medical retina diseases requiring subspecialty care
- Increase understanding and knowledge of how systemic disease impact the retina
AM SESSION #2: Office-Based Corneal Procedures
- Moderator: Michael Raizman, MD / PC Coordinator: Fina Barouch, MD
- Providing a range of procedural tools for treating the cornea in the office.
- Allowing the ophthalmologist to determine when operating room procedures are not in the patient’s best interest.
- Training the ophthalmologist to improve on established procedural techniques with recent innovations.
PM SESSION: Advances in Corneal and Anterior Segment Diagnostics
- Moderator: Nicoletta Fynn-Thompson, MD / PC Coordinator: Jeremy Kieval, MD
- Guest of Honor: Deepinder K. Dhaliwal, MD, L.Ac (The University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA). “NEOS recognizes the NH Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons for their generous contribution in sponsoring this Guest of Honor”
- Increasing the competence of the audience in cornea and anterior segment diagnostics
- Improving the performance of the audience in clinical practice
- Improving the outcome of diagnostic testing
Please click on the button below to register.